The application window for 2023 Abstract Reviewers is now open.
CRITERIA NEEDED TO APPLY
- Current membership in International Association of Forensic Nurses
- Education appropriate to level of practice
- Evidence of expertise in a forensic nursing sub-specialty
If you meet these criteria and would like to be considered for selection, please fill out the Reviewer Information Form and submit it by December 5, 2022. Selected reviewers will be notified by January 6, 2023.
Please be sure to select the keywords/categories that address topics that match your expertise. We will try to match you up with abstracts pertaining to this subject matter.
Time frame for reviews
- Reviews begin: January 19, 2023
- Reviews completed: February 2, 2023
30-minute research/evidence-based practice (EBP) sessions
This time frame will allow the office to send out acceptance notifications in a timely manner. Please do not volunteer to review if you cannot meet the deadlines. Thanks for your contribution to making the 2023 International Conference on Forensic Nursing Science and Practice a success.