A strategic plan is a management tool that is used to help an organization focus its energy, ensure that staff and members are working toward the same goals, and assess and adjust the organization’s direction in response to a changing environment. It is a future focused guide for what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it.
Our strategic plan is divided into 5 pillars, with their own goal, objectives.
- Forensic nurses are sought after in every community for their compassion and expertise.
- Forensic nurses are provided with innovative, evidence-based forensic nursing education.
- Global Network
- Forensic nurses have a community of their own to seek advice, mentorship and information.
- Public Awareness
- Forensic Nurses are valued, respected and seen as integral to healthcare.
- The International Association of Forensic Nurses will become the leader in forensic nursing research.
Download the Strategic Plan Summary
Download entire 5 year plan