International Conference on Forensic Nursing Science and Practice
Thursday, September 29 - Sunday, October 2, 2016
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Denver, CO USA
Register Now (see below for more conference details)
Registration Now Open
Download the Registration Brochure.
The Association’s conference promises to be packed with diverse sessions and the option to earn valuable CEs. In addition to covering the most current forensic nursing science topics, the Conference offers a wonderful opportunity to network with your peers. As a member, you receive the discounted member rate.
The Regular Registration rate is $550 USD for Members and $679 USD for Nonmembers. Regular registration ends August 31.
Hotel & Travel
The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel Room Block Is Now Open!
The special room rate for the Conference is $159 USD/night plus tax for single or double occupancy. A limited number of rooms are reserved at this discounted rate until August 31, 2016. The hotel will honor the discounted rate three days before and three days after the conference, based on availability. Reserve Online or call 888-627-8405.
The Crowne Plaza Denver Overflow Hotel Room Block is Now Open!
Due to popular demand, we have secured an overflow room block right around the corner from the conference location. The special room rate is $155 USD/night plus tax for single or double occupancy. Reserve Online or call 303-573-1450.
- Describe the current state of the science in forensic nursing.
- Provide opportunities to exchange knowledge related to the future of forensic nursing.
- Identify strategies to influence the future of forensic nursing and the global response to violence.
- Evaluate the risks and benefits of technological advances as they relate to forensic nursing and issues of violence.
- Incorporate evidence-based strategies into forensic nursing practice.
Tracks for Concurrent and Poster Sessions
Administrative & Leadership
General Forensic & Legal
Intimate Partner Violence
Psychiatry & Corrections