International Conference on Forensic Nursing Science and Practice
Wednesday, October 11 - Saturday, October 14, 2017
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Registration Opens June 2017
The Association’s conference promises to be packed with diverse sessions and the option to earn valuable CEs. In addition to covering the most current forensic nursing science topics, the Conference offers a wonderful opportunity to network with your peers. As a member, you receive the discounted member rate.
Stay tuned for the 2017 Registration Brochure, information on abstract submission, scholarships, and more.
Interested in Exhibiting? Learn More!
Abstract submissions will open January 2017!
Now is the time to purchase/renew your passport!
2016 Wrap Up
Evaluation and Credits
To obtain your continuing nursing education (CE) contact hours, please evaluate the conference.
Many of our presenters offer handouts. These are for registered attendees only. In order to access the handouts, please login to your IAFN website account. To view those handouts which are available, please login, visit the IAFN Online Member Community, and see the Library under the 2016 Conference Community.
- Describe the current state of the science in forensic nursing.
- Provide opportunities to exchange knowledge related to the future of forensic nursing.
- Identify strategies to influence the future of forensic nursing and the global response to violence.
- Evaluate the risks and benefits of technological advances as they relate to forensic nursing and issues of violence.
- Incorporate evidence-based strategies into forensic nursing practice.
Tracks for Concurrent and Poster Sessions
Administrative & Leadership
General Forensic & Legal
Intimate Partner Violence
Psychiatry & Corrections