International Conference on Forensic Nursing Science and Practice
Thursday, September 29 - Sunday, October 2, 2016
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Denver, CO USA
Registration Is Now CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in the International Conference on Forensic Nursing Science and Practice. Due to the wonderful response to this year's conference, and to accommodate those who have already registered, we have determined that the conference is at maximum capacity and registration is now closed.
NOTE: We will not be accepting ANY registrations on site.
If you have any questions, please contact education@ForensicNurses.org.
Many of our presenters off handouts. These are for registered attendees only. In order to access the handouts, please login to your IAFN website account.
To view those handouts which are available, visit the IAFN Online Member Community following the instructions below:
- Go to www.ForensicNurses.org/2016
- Log in with your username and password. (If you have forgotten either of these, please email us at education@ForensicNurses.org.)
- Click on the LIBRARY tab (under the purple title) and you'll see the handouts listed by date of live presentation.
- Check back occasionally. Often presenters choose to add material even after conference is over. If we receive something new, we will post it. Please note, not all presenters will choose to post handouts.
Hotel & Travel
The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
The special room rate for the Conference is $159 USD/night plus tax for single or double occupancy. A limited number of rooms were reserved at this discounted rate until August 31, 2016. The hotel is currently sold out but will still honor the discounted rate as rooms become available due to cancellations and other changes. Reserve Online or call 888-627-8405 to check availability.
The Crowne Plaza Denver Overflow Hotel
Due to popular demand, we had secured an overflow room block right around the corner from the conference location. This hotel has a limited number of rooms still available. The special room rate is $155 USD/night plus tax for single or double occupancy. Reserve Online or call 303-573-1450 to check availability.
- Describe the current state of the science in forensic nursing.
- Provide opportunities to exchange knowledge related to the future of forensic nursing.
- Identify strategies to influence the future of forensic nursing and the global response to violence.
- Evaluate the risks and benefits of technological advances as they relate to forensic nursing and issues of violence.
- Incorporate evidence-based strategies into forensic nursing practice.
Tracks for Concurrent and Poster Sessions
Administrative & Leadership
General Forensic & Legal
Intimate Partner Violence
Psychiatry & Corrections