International Conference on Forensic Nursing Science and Practice
Thursday, September 29 - Sunday, October 2, 2016
Denver, CO USA
Thanks to all who joined us!
To obtain your continuing nursing education (CE) contact hours, please evaluate the conference
Many of our presenters off handouts. These are for registered attendees only. In order to access the handouts, please login to your IAFN website account.
To view those handouts which are available, visit the IAFN Online Member Community following the instructions below:
- Go to www.ForensicNurses.org/2016
- Log in with your username and password. (If you have forgotten either of these, please email us at education@ForensicNurses.org.)
- Click on the LIBRARY tab (under the purple title) and you'll see the handouts listed by date of live presentation.
- Check back occasionally. Often presenters choose to add material even after conference is over. If we receive something new, we will post it. Please note, not all presenters will choose to post handouts.
- Describe the current state of the science in forensic nursing.
- Provide opportunities to exchange knowledge related to the future of forensic nursing.
- Identify strategies to influence the future of forensic nursing and the global response to violence.
- Evaluate the risks and benefits of technological advances as they relate to forensic nursing and issues of violence.
- Incorporate evidence-based strategies into forensic nursing practice.
Tracks for Concurrent and Poster Sessions
Administrative & Leadership
General Forensic & Legal
Intimate Partner Violence
Psychiatry & Corrections