International Conference on Forensic Nursing Science and Practice
Wednesday, October 11 - Saturday, October 14, 2017
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Don't forget to purchase/renew your passport!
Abstract Submission Site Now Open
Deadline for submission: February 13 (concurrent), May 8 (poster)
The Association’s conference promises to be packed with diverse sessions and the option to earn valuable CEs. In addition to covering the most current forensic nursing science topics, the Conference offers a wonderful opportunity to network with your peers. As a member, you receive the discounted member rate.
Registration Opens June 2017
Stay tuned for information on registration, housing, scholarships, and more.
Interested in Exhibiting? Learn More!
- Describe the current state of the science in forensic nursing.
- Provide opportunities to exchange knowledge related to the future of forensic nursing.
- Identify strategies to influence the future of forensic nursing and the global response to violence.
- Evaluate the risks and benefits of technological advances as they relate to forensic nursing and issues of violence.
- Incorporate evidence-based strategies into forensic nursing practice.
Tracks for Concurrent and Poster Sessions
Administrative & Leadership
General Forensic & Legal
Intimate Partner Violence
Psychiatry & Corrections