SAFEta Archived Webinars with Nursing CE
To view the Members-Only version of this webinar which will grant Nursing CE upon completion,
1. Access the Online Learning Center.
2. Click “Course Catalog” on the left side of your screen.
3. In the middle-left column, under the teal “Sexual Assault” heading, click SAFEta Webinars.
4. Click on the title of the webinar.
5. After viewing the entire webinar and completing the evaluation, your certificate will be emailed to you and will also be available under your “My Certificates” tab in the Online Learning Center.
Contact hours will be awarded for this activity for IAFN members who register, attend the activity, and complete an evaluation. This event is specifically targeted to nurses. The International Association of Forensic Nurses is an accredited provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. The planners, presenters, and content reviewers of this webinar have disclosed no conflicts of interest. If you are an IAFN member, please click the link in # 1 above to view this webinar in IAFN’s Online Learning Center and earn Nursing CE.