IAFN membership delivers a wide range of opportunities and resources to help you advance your Forensic Nursing career. As a member, you effect change for patients experiencing violence through research, education, and leadership.
Access Forensic Nursing Education – Member Exclusive Discounts!
- 50+ hours of free evidence-based continuing education (w. CE) in IAFN’s Online Learning Center
- Up to 50% off courses including Courtroom Testimony Training, Pediatric Strangulation, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner, Intimate Partner Violence, and History Taking Videos
- FREE electronic subscription to the Journal of Forensic Nursing; a $180 value (excluding student members and associate members)
- Early Access: Be the first to know about and register for upcoming programs and events with our weekly members-only e-newsletter
Invest in your Professional Development – Member Exclusive Opportunities!
- Member-exclusive access to Scholarships, Grants, and Research funding.
- Free Forensic Nursing Job Board to share and view current job openings and career opportunities.
- Discounted registration to IAFN’s Annual Conference. Tracks include: Administrative & Leadership, Death Investigation, General Forensic & Legal, Intimate Partner Violence, Multidisciplinary, Pediatrics, Psychiatry & Corrections, and SANE
- Discounted fees for SANE-A® /SANE-P® certification applications and for the Intimate Partner Violence Nurse Examiner Certificate Program – Pursue the highest standards of certification and education available in forensic nursing
Network with Forensic Nurses around the world
- Collaborate with your 6,000+ peers worldwide in an exclusive members-only online community
- Members-only access to the Forensic Nursing Job Center
- Regular, live, members-only educational opportunities
- Connect with local forensic nurses through your state chapter
Become a Leader in Forensic Nursing
- Volunteer for leadership positions in IAFN by joining a committee, presenting at our annual conference, or running for the Board of Directors
- Share the critical work you do with lawmakers by attending IAFN’s members-only annual Advocacy Day in Washington DC. Members from around the U.S. gather to share, learn, grow, and use their collective voices to advocate for issues that impact forensic nursing